Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lacking

So, I've failed at posting over the past few weeks. I've been exhausted, life was hectic with family and holidays and things of that nature.
I have not gotten to participate in any ice fishing yet! My in-laws have only gone about twice, plus I can't bring myself to brave the cold some days. It's beyond freezing, and I'm just not use to it, even all bundled up.

We did get A LOT of snow a few days ago, which I was super excited about. We have some snow banks in the yard that are as tall as I am! But they are no good for snow man making, my mother in law told me I could go make an igloo, since the snow is freaking solid.

I think I'm just in a weird winter funk. I've lacked any sort of inspiration for anything. My camera battery is toast, but my husband says for the price of a new one we should just buy a new camera. So I've not been able to take pictures lately which sucks! I'm frustrated and bored. Not being able to actually work makes me crazy. I've started to learn how to make quilts, I'm almost finished with one for my cat, but even that doesn't make me feel like I'm actually doing something. I can't figure it out. I wish I had something to do every day that felt constructive, but I just can't think of anything. I'm sorry for this less than cheerful rant.
What do you do, to get out of a funk where everything feels boring and wasteful?
XOXO
<3
Hopefully more cheerful posts to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment