Thursday, December 24, 2009

My shopping love....

Now that all of the Christmas shopping is done and it's near time to open the gifts, I just wanted to share a bit about my most favorite place to shop. I have come across a lot of people who are very skeptical about buying online, and buying from Etsy in general, so maybe these next few posts will help shed a bit of light on the Etsy shopping experience.

I personally despise fighting the mobs at stores and the mall, and it was even worse this holiday season due to the roads turning to ice on the weekend before Christmas. Thanks to Etsy.com I have not had to brave the stores nearly as often this year as I have in years past.

Etsy is a website full of handmade goodies from people all over the world. Every person who sells items via Etsy has their own little shop. The experiences I have had with Etsy have been beyond fantastic. There is nothing better than really wishing to purchase something special for your family and friends, and finding someone who will make it for you. The folks on Etsy are so personable; usually have really great holiday specials, and at least the ones I have come in contact with make you feel like you are the only person in the world. You really can find anything you could ever think of on Etsy and enjoy doing it!

I want to share a bit more about a couple of gal's and their shops that have been extra special to me this season. These lovely ladies are Brandy from Indy Grrrl Productions and Stacy from EssemDesign. These ladies have made even my Christmas shopping something special. I will be sharing my experiences with these ladies as well as info on their shops over the next post or two.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment